How To Access Us
- Call or stop in to speak with our friendly front office staff.
- Ask your Physician or Medical Provider for a referral
- Contact your insurance provider and inquire about direct access.
- Contact your Workers Compensation representative and ask to be seen at our facility.
Your First Visit
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for your first scheduled visit to complete the required paperwork. Please dress in loose fitting clothing so that your injured area can be easily exposed. Upon your first visit, a licensed Physical Therapist will perform a thorough, in depth evaluation consisting of both a subjective and objective portion. Your findings will be explained in detail and a specific, individualized treatment program will be established. You will also be provided with an individualized home exercise program as your participation will be vital to success. You will have plenty of time for any questions you may have for your therapist at the end of your initial evaluation. We can't wait to get started!
New Patient Info Needed
Thank you for choosing Performance Plus Physical Therapy Institute to provide you with rehabilitation services. We want to ensure that your first visit is as smooth as possible and that all of your questions are answered. To help us better serve you, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card(s) (or information related to your workers’ compensation or auto injury)
- Referral from your physician (Cash plans available- no referral required)
- Any questions you might have for your therapist